SR SCIENTIST, INFECTION CONTROL /MICROBIOLOGY - SAN ANTONIO - PHAR & R&D COMPANY

Global Selection kdv at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 18 18:50:29 EST 1999

We are conducting a national search for a Senior Scientist - Infection
control.

Company- 200 Million Dollar Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and R&D company
Location - San Antonio, TX
Duration - Permanent
Relocation paid for - YES
Salary - Negotiable
Responsibilities - Coordinate and manage product maintenance, discovery, and
development projects in Infection Control.

If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity and learning more please
send me your complete resume and salary requirements.  I will phone you
shortly thereafter or you may call me if you like.

Kevin Valliere
GSI, INC.
770.432.1175
kdv at bellsouth.net