micro-list-Digest - Number 36 -Reply

S Rajan rajan at teri.res.in
Sat Mar 27 00:46:37 EST 1999

Dear Morderator,
I liked the idea of morderated discussion forum free from spams. I have started having problems with your mails, i.e., if the number of posings on a particular day are large the mail I recieve becomes truncated with not all postings coming through. I have enclosed a sample mail for your reference. Please let me know what to do overcome this problem.
Regards
rajan

**************************************
1974 to 1999
25 years of innovation and change
TERI's silver jubilee
**************************************
T E R I
New Delhi - 110 003 / India
Fax  462 1770 or 463 2609    Country code 91
Tel.  460 1550 or 462 2246   City code 11
Web  www.teriin.org

>>> <micro-list at lipid.salk.edu> 03/23/99 12:57am >>>
micro-list-Digest       Tuesday, March 23, 1999      Issue 36

Today's Topics:

               Fwd: Dnatools sequencing software
               Fwd: Re: Test for catalase
               Fwd: Re: Freeze-drying E.coli
               Fwd: Re: PCR Cycle
               Fwd: E.coli strain overexpresing Tag polymerases
               Fwd: listeria
               Fwd: Re: PCR Cycle
               Fwd: International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents