Need help in locating U.S. universities offering Bio-Chemistry & Microbiology

Venkat Ramakrishnan vramakrishnan at
Tue Mar 30 23:25:41 EST 1999

Hi !

I apologise if I am posting this message in a wrong newsgroup.  In
that case, I would appreciate information about the right newsgroup
to post this message in.

My relative is planning to do his M.S. in Bio-chemistry or Microbiology,
and he is interested in knowing the universities in U.S. whose
Bio-chemistry or Microbiology Masters program is valued in the

Any information or pointers to information would be greatly

Venkat Ramakrishnan
vramakrishnan at