Zn-a 2-glycoprotein, otherwise known as ZAG

Jose E. Calderon,P.E. jecalderon at cs-engineers.com
Sat May 8 06:48:47 EST 1999

Microbiologist is not my field of expertise so be patience if my questions demonstrates so.  I am a Chemical Engineers- the person responsible to built processes to mass produce what you all discover (drugs, proteins, etc.)

I am particularly interested in the protein Zn-a 2-glycoprotein, otherwise known as ZAG.
I am not sure if this protein has been synthesize with present organic chemistry techniques or other natural science.  Has anyone here work with this?

Jose E. Calderon, P.E.