Student List

Larry dolleyl at
Tue Nov 2 09:15:34 EST 1999

>I don't have any objection to students posting in the regular newsgroups.

David's right. I actually shrivel up and die sometimes when some poor
sod asks for help with his homework and subsequenly gets banged about
a bit. They may be doing it in the wrong way or place buthey,let's
not snuff the light of an enquiring mind. So a student list should
help with this type of thing. Go easy on the young egos!

Larry Dolley
Department of Horticulture and Food Technology
Peninsula Technikon
P.O.Box 1906
Bellville   7535
South Africa

Tel: +27 (0)21 9596276
Fax: +27 (0)21 9596095
Cell: 0822006895
e-mail: dolleyl at
Visit our website:

Men snore to protect their women from wild animals!
(My wife and daughters have not been savaged for going on 19 years now!)