Manganese chelates

Pete and Anth pandasol at mobilixnet.dk
Tue Nov 2 15:42:22 EST 1999

Also realise that there are other forms of EDTA-Na2 (eg. EGTA) that may have
better affinities for Mn (although I am not sure myself). The easiest way is to
probably contact someone like the SIGMA technical staff and they would certinaly
tell you which of there products would bind Mn. Alternatively if you are not
overly worried about the other cations in your solutions it may be worth
lookinjg at some kind of cation exchange resin/column.

Pete.