Mass Spectral Library for E. coli lipids?

Martin Latterich martin at lipid.salk.edu
Sun Nov 28 20:25:45 EST 1999

Hi all,

has anybody on this group compiled a comprehensive set of masses for all
structural lipids of E. coli? What I need is a library or table of the
masses of all or all major lipid species obtained by LC-API-ES/MS in
positive ionization mode, or by nano-ESI-MS in positive or negative
ionization mode. I am mainly interested in the masses of intact species, and
not fragments or deacetylated species.

Thanks for your help!

Martin

PS: Please note: area code changed from 619 to 858

Dr. Martin Latterich       Tel.:     (858) 453-4100 Ext. 1079
Assistant Professor        FAX:      (858) 839-3702
The Salk Institute         Pager:    (858) 494-0857
10010 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037         Pagemail: pager at lipid.salk.edu
USA                        e-mail:   mlatterich at aim.salk.edu
                                     martin at lipid.salk.edu