Standards for Water for Injection

Ecolife ecolife at
Thu Oct 14 17:16:55 EST 1999


You can obtain the standards by contacting the USP in Rockville, MD.

Claude Mercure wrote:

> Hi,
>  I don't have the USP and I want know where I can find  the standards for
> WFI (Water for Injection).
> Thank you
> Helen

More information about the Microbio mailing list