Genotype abbreviations

Dr. Duncan Clark Duncan at
Mon Sep 13 03:21:00 EST 1999

In article <7re6o7$gl4$1 at>, klaus_frommerr at
>Whereas a list of
>restriction enzymes with their abbreviations can be found in lots of
>literature, I was not able to find such a list for genes and their

For E.coli, they used to be published in J.Bact every so often with an
updated genome map. Now the genome is complete I doubt that will happen
anymore so maybe another way is to go the Microbial genome site at TIGR: Alternatively search Genbank with
the gene abbreviation.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.