antibiotic susceptibility

AKB abansal at
Tue Sep 21 06:34:30 EST 1999

well, I need the antibiotic-susceptible organism alive and plating on plates
with antibiotic will kill them.  Also, I can't be sure that all the
organisms that were irradiated are now susceptible so plating on plates with
no antibiotic won't really tell me if they are susceptible.  How do I get
from the batch that were irradiated just susceptible organisms (and live
ones at that)?