Effect of disenfectants on bacteria

David J. Thomas dthomas at lyon.edu
Tue Sep 21 08:59:20 EST 1999

The information you seek can be found in most college general
microbiology texts.  Check your local library or your nearest college
library.

Dave Thomas

--
David J. Thomas, Ph.D., FBIS
Assistant Professor of Biology
E-mail: dthomas at lyon.edu or marsbugs at aol.com
http://www.lyon.edu/webdata/users/dthomas/index.html

Editor of Marsbugs:  The Electronic Astrobiology Newsletter
http://www.lyon.edu/webdata/users/dthomas/marsbugs/marsbugs.html