Job Search

albican at albican at
Mon Sep 27 06:01:15 EST 1999

In article <7sjv3v$maa$1 at>,
  "Clinical Bacteriology" <tedmt at> wrote:
> Greetings bionet.microbiology news group:
> Wondering if anyone knows of any positions (internet based or
> available for a BS, MT(ASCP). I have 7yrs experience. The last 2 of
which as
> Clinical Microbiology Supervisor. According to the local "grape vine"
> is a company in "Research Triangle Park" that is employing Medical
> Technologist for "remote kit testing" via the Web. I enjoy my work,
> enough is enough, a family just cannot survive on this salary alone.
> Thanks,
> Clinical Bacteriology Technologist

Many medical device companies hire MTs for their clinical knowledge and
hands on experience.  If you want to get out of a clinical setting, che
ck out company's web sites of the products you regularly use in the
lab.  Many companies list job postings weekly.  Here are a couple of
companies to check out:  (no link) Becton Dickinson, Wyeth-Ayerst.

Biologist masquerading as a Microbiologist

Sent via
Before you buy.