Tuberculosis

Gary Lum glum at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 7 07:11:50 EST 2000

Lawrie Wilson wrote:

> My Sister-in-law has to write an essay on Tuberculosis from a medical
> microbiological stand point.  I would be greatful if someone could direct me
> to some information on the subject.

Go to your local university hospital's library and head for the following:

The Manual of Clinical Microbiology 7th edition ASM Press
Mandells' Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases.  5th edition.
Churchill Livingstone.
Topley and Wilson's Bacteriology, Virology and Immunology can't rememebr the
edition or publisher.

The three books should provide you with more than you need to know.

Gary

Dr Gary Lum, Director of Pathology, Territory Health Services
Rocklands Drive, Tiwi NT 0810, Australia
Tel. 61889228034, Mob. 61419814490, Fac. 61889228843
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~glum/
mailto:glum at ozemail.com.au
Helping requesting practitioners to answer their diagnostic
questions, not just doing pathology tests.