Please add my name to newsgroup

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at Bill_A_Nussbaumer at
Wed Aug 9 07:34:36 EST 2000

Or you can access it at  Here you can search through posts or
subscribe to the groups via e-mail.

- Bill

To:   microbio at
cc:    (bcc: Bill A Nussbaumer/BALT/BDX)
Subject:  Re: Please add my name to newsgroup

You will probably get a number of responses telling you much the same
thing, but this is not a listserve or BBS so no one but you can add you
to the newsgroup.  All you have to do is to go to the newsgroup list on
your system and subscribe directly.  If you don't know how to do that,
contact the UNC computer help desk.