Sec:U Pasteurella aerogenes/pneumotropica

lamb L.A.M.Buisman at
Wed Aug 9 14:11:07 EST 2000

Pasteurella foodborne?? Unlikely.
My experience with API NE that it is good for nonfermenters, and for the
rest it's rubbish.
Have you tried API20E already?
Oxidase, catalase, penicillin sensitivity (Past. is sensitive, at least it
still is in Holland), fermentation of some common sugars (glucose, lactose,
sucrose, maltose), urea, indole. I think that should get you somewhere.