Salmonella Alachua

John Kobayashi johnk at
Sun Aug 20 09:12:09 EST 2000

You might try the US CDC website, In the early 80's I was
involved in an outbreak involved with adopted orphans from
India. Generally, we hardly ever see this serotype in Washington State,
where I work.

John Kobayashi, MD, MPH
State Epidemiologist for Communicable Diseases
Washington State Department of Health