my services as a popular/technical science writer

Brian Hoyle hoyle at
Tue Aug 22 06:56:37 EST 2000

This post is to introduce myself. I am a former research microbiologist
(Ph.D., post-doc, Research Fellow) and government lab supervisor, who
has turned these experiences and my zest as a communicator to the area
of science writing. My credits include Nature Biotechnology, Nature
Medicine, American Society for Microbiology News, various popular
magazines and academic departments.

If you have a need for science writing services, covering the gamut from
popular dissemination of your data to peer-journal manuscript
preparation, I could be of service.

Please feel free to contact me at this e-mail address or via phone

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Brian Hoyle