Project help

Noel W Mason Mason.MN at
Tue Aug 22 18:11:22 EST 2000

I am a degree student about to start my final year of Biomedical Science. I chose to do a project on the subject area Molecular Microbiology, which can ether be practical based or totally theory. I haven't chosen the topic yet but would like it to be practically based. I was hoping that someone could suggest any good books or even suggest a project topic in the Molecular Microbiology area that could be carried out in a university laboratory.

Thanks in advance if you can help me this.

Noel Mason

You can email me at:
Mason.MN at