Blood cultures for bacteria, mycobacteria and fungi in a high HIV prevalence area

Bjorn Blomberg bjorn.blomberg at cih.uib.no
Tue Dec 19 03:48:18 EST 2000

Sorry, forgot to add the references:

1. Archibald LK, McDonald LC, Addison RM, et al. Comparison of BACTEC
MYCO/F LYTIC and WAMPOLE ISOLATOR 10 (lysis-centrifugation) systems for
detection of bacteremia, mycobacteremia, and fungemia in a developing
country. J Clin Microbiol, 2000, 38: 2994-7.

2. Esteban J, Fernandez-Roblas R, Cabria F, Soriano F. Usefulness of the
BACTEC MYCO/F lytic system for detection of mycobacteremia in a clinical
microbiology laboratory. J Microbiol Methods, 2000, 40: 63-6.

Bjorn