Does anyone know of how to determine age of virus

Mike Swink mswink at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 29 04:03:21 EST 2000

    Thank you very much for telling me the truth.
my mind is not clear and i sometimes read things wrong. But this resolved an
issue which I felt if t could have been dated would help so many who for
whatever reason are denied help.
I really have a problem with CDC that says I got this from either sex or
drugs and then forbid me to say what about the tooth surgery or the jet air
injections guns that put a total of 140 vaccines over sevearals of  trips
going overseas etc military.
 But that is really just me kicking at stones.
Thank you