Good bacteria to used for science fair?

John Gentile yjgent at
Sun Dec 31 01:08:43 EST 2000

Well we should eliminate anything that will kill someone or start an
epidemic in case there is an accident.

Most environmental organisms are safe, and some normal human flora are safe
if handled correctly.

Skin bacteria and mouth bacteria can make some useful science fair projects.

John Gentile                            Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at                         Past President, Publicity Chairman
 "I never make mistakes, I only have unexpected learning opportunities"