small orders of culture tubes

Dilworth dilworth at megsinet.net
Tue Feb 1 20:03:38 EST 2000

I found these small brushes in a lab catalog that were perfect for cleaning a
small drain in my sink.  I had been unable to find anything like them in a
store.  I work for a private lab - I asked the lady who orders supplies if she
could order them and I would pay for them.  She checked with the "powers that
be" and it was okayed.  I cut them a check and now have a cleaner sink.

Could you work a deal like this with your lab, or is the operation just too
huge?  Why not talk to the rep directly?  Ask your lab manager for his name.
I'll bet he/she could work something out for you.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology (and former marketing rep)