Review of "Penicillin: A Paradigm for Biotechnology"

R.I. Mateles rmateles at
Wed Feb 2 20:27:29 EST 2000

Uncle Al-

    If you'd e-mail me your snail mail address, I'd be glad to send you a
copy (free) so you can become better informed about the subject.  You
obviously have a lot to learn!

Rich Mateles

Candida Corporation
Suite A-1706