Antibiotics

Errol E.S.Kwan at massey.ac.nz
Thu Feb 10 19:25:41 EST 2000

I agree, and I should think that this information should have been
covered in lectures.  I mean there should have been some work for you
to do before the exam, unless there are exams being offered where
there is no formal teaching.  Shouldn't you at least have some notes
of some sort.  I've had papers where there were no lectures but was
given assignments in order to learn about the topic so I was prepared
for the exam.