AIDS Origin: Statistics & Smoking Guns

Thomas Keske TKeske at mediaone.net
Sat Feb 12 15:44:32 EST 2000

> Please let your AIDS take you away so that you might die.

I think that you've finally pegged yourself as the vicious
crackpot that you are.

I hate to disappoint you, but I don't have AIDS, and never will.
I'm blessed to find complete self-control very easy.   I will remain
right here, whether you like it or not.

I will find my smoking gun.  When I do, this world will witness
the embarrassing spectacle of 30 million skeletons, tumbling
out of a closet.    The crown jewels of  the U.S. government's
dirty secrets, smelling worse than John Wayne Gacy's basement.

Life and politics will never be the same, afterward.

Tom Keske