Career in the Microbio Sciences

Arthur Sowers arthures at
Tue Feb 15 20:02:09 EST 2000

Good. Don't get too tied up in newsgroups. You can get "sucked in" and
"addicted" very easily. Sometimes we get into never-ending arguments
because of the nature of this medium., where I hang
out most of the time, does not have so much traffic that I can't keep up.
But, there are other things in life I need to do, too.

Art S.

=== no change to below, included for reference and context ====