Career in the Microbio Sciences

Arthur Sowers arthures at magpage.com
Tue Feb 15 20:11:26 EST 2000

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Russell Martin wrote:

> giner wrote:
> >
> snipped
> >
> > And start collecting cardboard boxes now, because you will be
> > relocating several times in your career.
> >

> For a moment I thought you were going to say because he may need
> them to live in. :-)
>
> Russell

I though that's what he meant anyway. Live in your boxes, move in your
boxes, live in them again. When I was a grad student, I lived in a
trailer. A real cardboard box. I heard about a micro-b grad student who
lived on nutrient agar, pilfered from the micro-b student lab stores,
throughout his grad student days.

Art S.