DNA is NOT a helix

Richard P. Grant rgrant at netscape.net
Thu Feb 17 03:29:15 EST 2000

In article <88evf0$obs at journal.concentric.net>, <biegel at concentric.net>
wrote:

> I can prove that Form I DNA (i.e., "CCC" or covalently closed circular,
> duplex DNA) from native sources is generally NON-helical.

OK, so in the spirit of moving towards a brave new world and free access
to scientific literature - publish your idea here (actually,
bionet.molbio.methds-reagents would be better) and let us all discuss it
and do the experiments if we want.  The more scientists that can
validate your result, the more chance of general acceptance of the
hypothesis.

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil
Structural Studies Group, MRC-LMB
http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/personal/rpg/index.html
Please reply to rpg 'at' mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk