Career in the Microbio Sciences

Gisella Galarza gisella_G at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 17 07:24:38 EST 2000

I,m currently doing a pathology course in Australia, I think you should go
for it, cause when you finish you can  work in any field you wish to cause
you'll get an excellent trainig in all subjectssubjects such as immunology,
histotechnolgy clinical chemistry etc. Do pathology is an excellent course
triust me.
But before you do make any decision you should always discuss it with GOD>
God bless you
Gise
news:0vAp4.23573$ri.670994 at news20.bellglobal.com...