Extreme thermophiles anybody?

Martin Latterich martin at lipid.salk.edu
Sat Jan 1 23:03:59 EST 2000

Dear all,

I am looking for somebody who is willing to donate frozen cell pellets of
thermophiles, such as T. thermophilus, Methanosarcina thermophilia, Aquifex
aeolicus, Methanococcus jannaschii, Rhodothermus obmensis, etc. to my lab
for a feasibility study. Basically, I will need about 10 g of liquid
nitrogen flash frozen pellets send to me on dry ice. I am able to provide
more experimental details if you are able to provide us with the strains.

Thank you very much and a successful New Year to all.

Martin

PS: Please note: area code changed from 619 to 858

Dr. Martin Latterich       Tel.:     (858) 453-4100 Ext. 1079
Assistant Professor        FAX:      (858) 839-3702
The Salk Institute         Pager:    (858) 494-0857
10010 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037         Pagemail: pager at lipid.salk.edu
USA                        e-mail:   mlatterich at aim.salk.edu
                                     martin at lipid.salk.edu