KCN and S. cerevisiae

David B. Hedrick davidbhedrick at icx.net
Thu Jan 6 03:19:18 EST 2000

Sylvain:

	Is the O2 consumption coupled to growth?  Do the fermentation products
change with O2 consumption?  Could it be growing by fermentation, the O2
reacting with fermentation products via a non-specific enzyme?

--
		~DBH

Technical writing, literature search, and data analysis at the interface
of chemistry and biology.

	davidbhedrick at icx.net

	David B. Hedrick
	P.O. Box 16082