NEED HELP

lamb L.A.M.Buisman at cable.A2000.nl
Thu Jan 6 17:22:31 EST 2000

fred jauzion wrote:

> Hy,
>
>     I am working in an fish hatchery in France, and i am looking for
> informations
> about Vibrio alginoliticus. Could you help me ?????

That IS a fishy one. I will try and find something for you. Later.A few
years ago I heard of a colleague about this Vibrio, or maybe  it was V.
vulnificus. It was isolated from a patient with severe diarrhee (sorry,
Dutch spelling). To find the source the microbiologist went to the
fish-auction place in the village the patient lived. And yes, the same
vibrio was cultured from a bunch of eels.

Loes