Need Aroclor PCB Monoclonal

spotsnall katzday at tamu.edu
Fri Jan 7 14:40:03 EST 2000

In article <855d42$rm6$1 at nclient11-gui.server.virgin.net>,
damian.bond at virgin.net says...

>I think a Company called Ensys uses such antibodies in immunoassay. Cannot
>recall whether it is mono or polyclonal.

Since PCBs are complex mixtures, do you know which one reacts with the
monoclonal?

I'm curious, what are these used for?  I believe that at least in the US.
the polyhalogenated biphenyls have been off the market for decades.

Or are there still food 'factories' that get their machine oil out of old
transformers  (If you are under 30, a transformer is not a toy, it is an
electrical power device :)  )