Microbiology vs. Spelling (Was: Oversupply of Ph.D.s in Canada?)

Yjgent yjgent at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 22:07:08 EST 2000

<<
let us take the discussion concerning grammar and spelling elsewhere,
please. The main focus of this professional group is on microbiology. >>

Well I've always had a hard time with regular spelling, but would never have a
problem with things like Acinetobacter calcoaceticus var. anitratus. I'm glad
to see that it has been changed to baumanii.
John Gentile M(ASCP)                   President - Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at aol.com
Microbiologists do it with culture.