Erythroblasts - a question about...

Dilworth dilworth at megsinet.net
Sat Jan 15 12:04:58 EST 2000

Seems to me this has more to do with Hematology than microbiology.
Clinical microbiology doesn't deal with this kind of stuff.  However, I'm
sure there are people out there in newsgroup land that might deal with
microbiology in a different sense than I do and may have some insight.
I'll also cross-post this into a couple of other newsgroups for you.

Judy Dilworth, M.T.(ASCP)
Microbiology