Oversupply of Ph.D.s in Canada?

Fiona Kiosses fkiosses at networx.net.au
Mon Jan 17 01:26:14 EST 2000

Well, thanks to all the lamentations of PhD graduates boo hooing about poor
wages and dreadful working conditions, I feel even more guilty about
spending the next 6 years or so working towards a PhD instead of working and
paying my bills.
Though, this bout of being influenced by the misery of others will only last
a short while... :)