Korean Collection of Type Cultures: Contact?

R. I. Mateles rmateles at candida.com
Thu Jan 20 14:30:07 EST 2000

I am trying to contact them to inquire about obtaining a culture.  I have
written to two different addresses: (1) KCTC, Korean Research Institute of
Bioscience and Biotechnology, 52 Oun-dong, Yusong-ku, Taejon 305-333; and
(2) Dr. Y.H. Kho, KCTC, P.O. Box 131, Cheonyang, Seoul.

The first letter elicited neither an answer nor a return;  the second letter
came back marked "Inconnu."

If anyone can give me a valid address and/or fax number for this culture
collection, I would be grateful.

Richard I. Mateles

Candida Corporation
Suite A-1706