Know Your Enemy

Morris Dees morrisdees at amorous.com
Fri Jan 21 12:33:30 EST 2000

This is a rather perceptive post. The Bush family has become what many
feared the Kennedy's would become. They and the Republican party are the
political wing which is most effective in pushing ahead the agenda of Wall
Street and Hollywood. Sure, they make a little noise once in awhile about
Hollywood sex and "violence". The real violence of miscegenation they are
silent about. The White Race is being systematically murdered by this
process. How much longer can we sit still while the minds of our children
are raped by these billionaire propagandists preaching for our annihilation?