Bacterial test

Gary Lum glum at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 6 05:08:50 EST 2000

Judy,

The original poster has a domain name binax.com so I think yes he is a rep.

There has been much discussion about the Binax assay for pneumococcus in ASM
laboratory directors' listserv.  Seems many folk are positive about it.

At the moment I am happy to culture and perform ASTs.  Mind you, I'm not a great
believer in sputum microbiology.

Regards

Gary

Dr Gary Lum, Director of Pathology, Territory Health Services
Rocklands Drive, Tiwi NT 0810, Australia
Tel. 61889228034, Mob. 61419814490, Fac. 61889228843
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~glum/
mailto:glum at ozemail.com.au
Helping requesting practitioners to answer their diagnostic
questions, not just doing pathology tests.