Bacterial test

lamb L.A.M.Buisman at cable.A2000.nl
Tue Jun 6 14:53:34 EST 2000

At least one lab in Holland performs pneumococcal antigen tests in urine (I don't
know what technique is used). We get maybe two requests per year and send them
there. There seem to be good indications for these tests, but I have never bothered
finding out.
I also have no idea which hospital departments ask these tests. Wouldn't be
surprised if it were reumatology. Bacteriology there is always a bit complicated.

Loes