Bacterial test

Dilworth dilworth at megsinet.net
Tue Jun 6 23:37:18 EST 2000

You see, that's why I ask you guys out there in NG land. I knew you'd come through with
flying colors (Lamb and Lum - quite a team!).   I haven't been on the "cutting edge" of
micro for about three years, and I'm glad to know that's out there, at least.  So far
at my new job at a large regional facility, I've not heard anyone say that they had an
order for this, or heard any discussion about it, and we get specimens from four
facilities.  I'll ask our microbiologist, though, next time I go in.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology