Western blotting question

Suzanne Hermeling deefsuus at casema.net
Fri Jun 9 03:08:21 EST 2000

Hi

I have a small question about western blotting. I have a substrate that
reacts with GARPO to give a soluble blue product (i.e. TMB-dichloride).
I have always used this in an ELISA. However I want to run Western Blots
as well.

Does anyone know whether I can use the same substrate or do I have to
get a product that results in a non-soluble product?
I have searched on the web-page of Pierce and they say that the soluble
substrate is for ELISA and they don't say anything about Western
Blotting with this substrate.

Can anyone help me??

Suzanne