Cycloheximde/what to do now?

Gary Hogben G.Hogben at
Sun Mar 26 15:00:35 EST 2000

the same problem is afflicting those of us who work in legionella detection.
The cycloheximide in GVPC medium is now almost impoosible to get hold of and
media companies are searching for alternatives.We prefer the use of MWY
formulation anyway and we think it is much better. Any body else any
thoughts on MWY/GVPC for legionella?

Gary Hogben

news:8bgir7$5p4$2 at