Commercial source for PW media (Xylella fastiosa)

John Peloquin peloquin at mail.ucr.edu
Mon May 15 19:05:41 EST 2000

Dear Netters:

I'm looking for a commercial source for small amounts of ready made
media. Specifically, I'd like to buy agar plates and liquid "PW" medium
for culture of Xylella fastidiosa, the etiological agent of Pierce's
disease. Essentially, I'd like to avoid pouring the plates and making
the media myself since I have such a small lab and no staff experienced
in making this semi-tricky medium.

--
"Never Ascribe to Malice that which is Explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521