Cycloheximde/what to do now?

R.Randolph microbiology at usa.net
Tue May 23 06:50:52 EST 2000

Randolph Biomedical has a possible substitute called Saproxin.  For
some uses Saproxin can be substituted......not all.  There is a
description at OUR webpage : http://users.ids.net/~rand777/home.htm

This post is not a solicitation. If you do not want to see products
,do not go to the webpage.  R.Randolph