please help me...

Yjgent yjgent at aol.com
Sun May 28 22:44:42 EST 2000

>So, Lenny, first lesson is to redo the gram stain. Pay particular attention
>how long you decolorize.  My guess is that ...
snip snip cut cutt

Judy, you just did his whole assignment. If he is doing this kind of lab
practical he should be able to look up some reference charts and know what
tests and how to perform them.
It sounds like Len isn't linking his theory studies and the practical of the
lab.

My most memorable question on a Micro final was to creat a differencial chart
separating Staph spp, Strep spp, Neisseria spp. We had never studied a question
like that, but we did study each genus and species and the tests used to
identify each one. To put the info all together during a final was a real
challange and I try to teach that to everyone I train in micro. It doen't
always work though.

John Gentile M(ASCP)                   President - Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at aol.com
Microbiologists do it with culture.