Question...

A.T. Hagan athagan at netscape.net
Wed Nov 1 13:23:17 EST 2000

On Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:03:09 GMT, exo1a at my-deja.com wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get and grow anthrax (the
>bacterium, not the metal rock band).
>
>Thanks
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

No & No.  Begone troll.

............Alan.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
>From the House at Cat's Green  - Alan T. Hagan -  NRA Life Member

        The Universe is utterly indifferent to the fact that you
            do not realize the consequences of your actions.
             You will have to deal with them just the same.

                                      Editor of the
       *Prudent Food Storage Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)*
                                      and author of
*The Prudent Pantry: Your Guide to Building a Food Insurance Program*

              Available from the Providence Cooperative at
                    http://www.providenceco-op.com
      along with other free preparedness & survivalism related FAQs