Bill Boyanton at
Wed Nov 1 12:07:22 EST 2000

Sure no problem...  in about 10 years when your old enough for college,
and assuming you can pass the entrance exams, study hard and get a
degree in Biology and then go to work for the CDC after college, they'll
let you play with all sorts of stuff.

exo1a at wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get and grow anthrax (the
> bacterium, not the metal rock band).
> Thanks
> Sent via
> Before you buy.

More information about the Microbio mailing list