kingsman kingsman at
Thu Nov 2 16:17:57 EST 2000

Looks like he is setting out to make sure you have some job security.  Why
would anyone want to play with anthrax?

Don't like war but sometimes buddy, I'd rather study shootin' than to study
being shot!
While I live I mean to make it certain.  Freedom is a word that will never
be forgot.

Walk thru the nightside.  Walk like a beast.
Stalk like a cave man.  Stark, rock bottom changes least.