Question...

kingsman kingsman at mich.com
Thu Nov 2 16:17:57 EST 2000

Looks like he is setting out to make sure you have some job security.  Why
would anyone want to play with anthrax?

--
Don't like war but sometimes buddy, I'd rather study shootin' than to study
being shot!

Walk thru the nightside.  Walk like a beast.
Stalk like a cave man.  Stark, rock bottom changes least.