Question...

Richard Oeffner roeffner at csusm.edu
Mon Nov 6 12:46:35 EST 2000

As has been stated, this info is readily available and if you want it, do some
work on your own. It is also very likely to be mentioned in many various
microbiology textbooks.;

You also seem to have set of many people, and of course your trolling and
crossposting to a survivalism newsgroup does raise a lot of concern, as there
are not many peaceful applications of Anthrax.

As has been asked before, exactly why do you want or need this info, and/or what
type of nut case are you, please be specific.

Richard Oeffner